Dates to Remember in 2015 ...
Once again this year, the cost of the flu shot will be covered by the Program to all county board staff that would like it. Tobie has worked with Rambo to get the clinic set up for Friday, October 16th from 1-2 at the school in room 107.
As in years past Rambo would like to have an estimate of the number of people wanting to receive the shot so they know how many staff are needed and how many to bring with them. This year we are going to request people sign up, by October 13th so we can provide this information to them.
Please Check in your buildings for the location of the sign-up sheet or contact Tobi.
We also have a 'release' form that will need to be filled out by all getting the shot. We will send that next week once we verify we have the correct form Rambo wants us to use.
If you are wanting the flu shot and unable to get it at the school on the 16th, you have a couple other options.
1. Tuesday, October 20th from 10:30 – 12:30 at the Probate Court Room, located on the 1st floor of the Courthouse.
2. Go to Rambo and take your Starlight ID on your own during office hours. Let them know you are a county employee (and you will have to show them your ID).
Anyone wanting the flu shot must have it by October 30th in order for the cost to be covered by the Program.
For all MSI and other contract employees....just like years past, these folks can receive the shot that day, but will need to cover the cost themselves at the time. Cost for in county residents is $5 and out of county is $20.
If you have any questions please contact Tobi Snow or Michele Seward.
News & Alerts ...
- Follow us on facebook! - If you have facebook at home, go to Starlight Programs and 'like' our page! There are lots of pics & info on there ... tell your friends & family!
- Click the link to learn more about Employment First! Ohio Employment First
Here's the Scoop ...
- Check out the new Scoop Newsletter! Click Here!